Saturday 16 February 2008

valentine's day - the day I left

woke up to the smell of valentine, feeling nervous for the first time. not because i am nervous of giving flowers to my valentine but it was due to me departing for australia that very night. for the days leading up to this long awaited day, i was all cool. but suddenly, when i woke up, i felt nervous.
this year's valentine's day will i not forget for my life. had my wish of a lunch date with this lovely lady, whom i shall not reveal her name, before i left. well, it breaks my heart to let her have a lonely lunch though. went to eat at 'the sandwich shop' at oligvy centre. not forgetting a lovely orange daisy with green ribbons for the lady. a warm melt-my-heart hug was her farewell goodbye to me as she had to rush back to office. below are the photos which she requested to be uploaded. do note that this was the first time my camera phone was being tested for its camera ability.
someone's hand itchy
smile without flash
smile with flash
her own photography skill: one
her own photography skill: two

my favourite

Packed my bags and left for terminal one. apart from my family, 04S07 classmates, ashish, hitesh and ritesh came to send me off. it was a tiring flight as i only slept for two hours. ranger picked me up and off we went back home. walked with izaeel to the bus stop to see where it is. bought a mac breakkie takeaway and went home to unpack my stuff and then take a short nap. after which i took a bus to UQ to obtain my student card and walked around the campus. the campus is humongous but beautiful. will upload photos of my campus next week. had authentic vietnamese dinner at market's place in a suburb called sunnybank. market's place consists of a group of asian eateries and grocery shops. updates to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that i dropped by here. It's cool that you celebrated your valentine's with such a sweet girl. that's awesome. Hmm... i guess almost all the neighbours from maryland sent you off except for me :( lol. Anyways, how's Australia??? email me or look for me on msn or something and let me know what's up. I'm pretty sure i'm going back to sg this summer, i know its been a long time.